I am not intent to turn this sweater into strawberry milkshake, it was just a coincidence.
The collocation of white snowflakes and red is so classic, but I don't have them in stock because I don't really like red.
Miland of Le Cerf is a yarn with "a little" flexiblility ( I have yarn with "much more flexibility", it is like a band! ). I tried 2 projects before but ripped all of them when they were almost finished because I was not so satisfied with them. This must be a cursed yarn, isn't it?
After the second ripping, I was so angry and then decided to knit my dog's sweater by it.
This project had been in my queue for a long time, the snowflakes attract me so much. Besides, I just finished "flower shop", so why don't I start another fair-isle project?
1. The original snow flake is around the bust, but I prefer the snow flake in the bottom. So I knit it upside down!
2. Use raglan way and provisional casting on to prevent the tight neck line.
3. Use a new way to bind off , it seems that it's a nice amend!
4. Bind off neck by (2 chain stitch,
線材 Yarn: 九色鹿米蘭-淺紫紅+童話-白 Le Cerf Miland - light purple & Le Cerf Fairy Tale(?) - white
輪針Circular needle: JIS #6、#8、#3
期間 Time: 2012.01.26~2012.02.01
Sh~She is probably dream that she is playing in snow ground!
The reminder for next dog's sweater:
1. The front neck is to low...maybe I should try wrap and turn next time.
2. The bottom raises easily because the length is too long.
3. Neck bind off is not suitable for this yarn.
4. Neck is too loose, try another cast on way next time.